Monday, October 20, 2008

Back after a looong tym!!

Well I am back to blogging after a long time. Say nearly months after my last blog. I have been doing nothing for the past few months (from May till date). After Pune I left for Nellore to be with my grand parents. Then joined Deutsche Bank as Acquisition Manager. Left the job soon as I dint like neither the job nor the manager who would scream on top of his voice to vent his anger. Looked as if he was paid for yelling at people. I also have his voice recording which I have given below. This guy was 2 rooms away from where I'm recording this, so you can well imagine how this guy is!!


After leaving the job came back to Nellore after which on 22nd august I came to Muscat in search of jobs. But my luck ran out few days after when the Oman govt tightened the laws where a graduate cannot get into middle management without experience unlike India. So since that day I have been sitting at home and doing nothing but eat, eat and eat. Get up at 1 in the afternoon and sleep at morning 4 was more or less the way of my life for the past few months. Have finally gained weight: now i am 61 kgs compared to what i was 7 months back- 53 kgs. Adding to my worries was my gf in another city. No don't know what God has in store for u. Have applied for CAT exam, and for this reason I'm coming to India on the 1st morning to Mumbai and then to Pune to try for some offers in Pune.

I'm even confused now about doing CCNA (CISCO CERTIFIED NETWORK ASSOCIATE) or CCSP (CISCO CERTIFIED SECURITY PROFESSIONAL). But the turn down is that these courses are valid only for 3 years after which you would be required to give a recertification exam. Dumb enough though. Don't even know some good computer institutes around where I can take some guidance.

Now that she has also joined a job, I'm left alone! Hardly we have time for each other (or should I say she!) but then I again I think that she is working and not me, I have all the time in the world now but not she! But then why again does my heart long for her voice, her face, her talk, her chat!! Have I become so dependable on a person that it is now difficult for me to do go on with normal life without her! Well I guess so, at least from my side!

The other day when we all friends met up after a long time, we for time pass, sat and discussed our marriage plans out of nowhere. To my surprise none of them wanted to get married at least till their 30s, this included the girls and guys who were committed for quite some time. And I like a stupid said I could max push it till 26 years. But frankly speaking I'm now 22 and 26 is just 4 years away, in 2-3 my MBA will be done, will be settled in life, sister will be settled then I don't find any other good reason for me not to settle. I don't know if she feels the same, but since this is my blog I'm expressing my opinions :) well let's see what god has in store for me. In fact I don't have a job also but I trust in the lord who has never let me down.

Chalo then.. nothing much is coming to my mind now.. will update with a new post when I get it!! Till then God bless!!

No comments: