Thursday, October 23, 2008

The day today!





Well today was a long day. I wanted to watch the chandrayaan launch today morning at 5 AM Oman time which is 6.30 AM IST. So in order to see the program I made a schedule for myself so that I could make it. So my basic plan was sleep till 2 at night and then wake up and watch tv. Did as I thought, switched on tv at 2 and there was no trace of any chandrayaan programs! For a moment I thought I was fooled but had to wait till T -15 mins and there at last in DD National came the program of chandrayaan. T -15 mins and counting.. 5.. 4.. 3.. 2.. 1.. blast off and there I saw PSLV vanish into the clouds! Well I was disappointed for not being able to see the launch properly (which were blocked by the clouds!), but I was filled with this pride that made me go to the balcony and look into the skies and made me proud that we Indians have conquered the final frontier also at last!


In the evening we all (me, mridul and jeveesh) as per the plans made last week for dinner came up. Me and mridul reached jeveesh's college and waited for some time till his class got over. In the mean while mridul was happy that he is goin to india for 1 week for visa change. After jev's class got over, i met one of my class 12 friend, Merlyn! We just happen to pass by each other and there ZAP! we just stood still for 1 sec and said to each other, "How come your here??". Well it was really nice to have met her after long, and we chated for few mins after which she left as her dad was waiting. Made me nostalgic as to all my memories with her during COMEX (coz she was the one who got me working for COMEX as her dad was working for the company we were being hired for that time). She hasnt changed a bit since then, same old sweet lil soft spoken girl. After that we went out for dinner with my friends mridul and jeveesh to pizza hut. Had pizza and took some snaps and came back now. Had a nice chat about things that guys usually chat about! Well that was more or less the things I did today!

Some pics that we took:

Next update soon!!

1 comment:

Knight Samar said...

Hey,

Nice photos! Good to see that you have started blogging again. How's life ?

And what are you doing in Chennai ?

And how was CAT ? Giving XAT, SNAP ?

Samar